Welcome to Thomas College
Congratulations on your acceptance to Thomas!
We’re excited to have you here and to see how an education from Thomas can help you reach your goals.
Now that you’ve been accepted to Thomas, there’s a number of steps to make sure you’re ready for the fall semester. We’ve outlined these steps below.
1) Confirm Your Enrollment
To reserve your spot for Fall 2017, you’ll need to submit the following:
Please submit your deposit by May 1, 2017 (deposits received after May 1, 2017, will be non-refundable).
2) Complete and Submit Financial Aid
- Apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at fafsa.ed.gov as soon as possible.
- Once you receive your financial aid award, log on to MyThomas to accept your award.
3) Prepare for the Fall
- Visit the campus by scheduling an appointment, call 207-859-1101, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit thomas.edu/visit.
- Register for Accepted Student Day on April 15, 2017.
- Attend Summer Orientation on June 24th or 26th. You can register online.
- Complete the Lifestyle Questionnaire at thomas.edu/thomaslife once you have paid your tuition and housing deposit. The questionnaire will help Student Affairs place you with the best possible roommate for the academic year.
- Send in your final transcript(s) once you have officially graduated from high school or finished your last semester of college.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Accepted Student Day
||April 15, 2017
|New Student Deposit Due
||May 1, 2017
||June 24 or June 26, 2017
||August 25 – 27, 2017
|First day of Classes
||August 28, 2017