Welcome to Thomas College
Congratulations on your acceptance to Thomas!
We’re excited to have you here and to see how an education from Thomas can help you reach your goals.
Now that you’ve been accepted to Thomas, there’s a number of steps to make sure you’re ready for the fall semester. We’ve outlined these steps below.
1) Confirm Your Enrollment
To reserve your spot for Fall 2016, you’ll need to submit the following:
- Enrollment Confirmation Form
- New Student Deposit
Please submit your deposit by May 1, 2016 (deposits received after May 1, 2016, will be non-refundable).
2) Complete and Submit Financial Aid
- Apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at fafsa.ed.gov as soon as possible.
- Once you receive your financial aid award (sent out around mid-February 2016), log on to MyThomas to accept your award.
3) Prepare for the Fall
- Visit the campus by scheduling an appointment, call 207-859-1101, email email@example.com, or visit thomas.edu/visit.
- Register for Accepted Student Day on April 16, 2016.
- Attend Summer Orientation on June 25th or 27th. You can register online.
- Complete the Lifestyle Questionnaire at thomas.edu/thomaslife once you have paid your tuition and housing deposit. The questionnaire will help Student Affairs place you with the best possible roommate for the academic year.
- Send in your final transcript(s) once you have officially graduated from high school or finished your last semester of college.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Accepted Student Day
||April 16, 2016
|New Student Deposit Due
||May 1, 2016
||June 25 or June 27, 2016
||August 26 – 28, 2016
|First day of Classes
||August 29, 2016