The Continuing Education Application Process
We welcome your interest in continuing your academic career at Thomas College, and we’re looking forward to getting to know you better. Your application is your opportunity to tell us more about your interests, experiences, achievements, abilities, and ideas. What has prepared you for success? We can’t wait to hear about it. To apply for admission:
- Determine your degree-seeking status by browsing our graduate programs.
- Review our application requirements and prepare your materials. Schedule a visit to our campus.
- Submit your application.
- Review our dates and deadlines to determine when you can expect an admission decision.
- Apply for financial aid.
After You Apply
- Check your admission status.
- If you’ve already been admitted to Thomas, congratulations! Pay your admission deposit. We look forward to welcoming you to Thomas College.
Thomas College invites applications from prospective degree candidates without regard to race, creed, sex, sexual orientation, handicap or age.