International Student Application Checklist
Hello! My name is Gina Fasulo, and I am happy to help you apply to Thomas College. Thomas College is located in Waterville, Maine, and we are on Eastern Standard Time. If you have questions about your application, you can reach me at 011 1-207-859-1254 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply for admission, follow these steps:
- Request more information about our college and learn more everything Thomas does to prepare our students for success in their jobs and their lives.
- Contact me to start the process of applying.
- Learn about our admission requirements.
- Review important dates and deadlines.
- Complete your application for undergraduate or graduate admission.
- Learn about financial aid and scholarships.
- If you are admitted to Thomas College, congratulations! You can now submit your deposit to join our community.
- Apply for your student visa.
- Hop on a plane—we’ll meet you at the airport!
After You Apply
- Check your admission status.
- If you’ve already been admitted to Thomas, congratulations! Pay your admission deposit. We look forward to welcoming you to Thomas College.
Thomas College invites applications from prospective degree candidates without regard to race, creed, sex, sexual orientation, handicap or age.