Financial Aid Eligibility & Application Process
To become and remain eligible for financial aid at Thomas College, a student must meet the following conditions:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be enrolled at least half-time in a degree program
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit all paperwork requested by a financial aid officer.
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress
To be considered for financial aid at Thomas College, you must:
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Be accepted into a degree program
Submit the following to the Student Financial Services Office:
- Verification Worksheet
- Parents' Federal Tax Information
- Parents' W-2 forms
- Student's Federal Tax Information
- Student's W-2 forms
Federal Tax information can be submitted by either utilizing the IRS Tax Data Retrieval in the FAFSA or providing Official IRS Tax Return Transcripts.
After a financial aid officer has reviewed these items, you may be contacted to provide other supporting documentation.