Financial Aid for the Continuing Education Division
Thomas College offers financial aid to students enrolled in a degree program in the Continuing Education Division (CED). To be considered for financial aid, a student must meet the following criteria:
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Be accepted and enrolled in a degree program
- Submit the Verification Worksheet
- Submit your federal tax forms and w-2 forms
- Submit the Statement of Intent Form
Students in the CED program may be considered for the following types of financial aid. For more information on these aid programs, click here.
- Federal Pell Grant
- Maine State Grant
- Federal Stafford Loan
Visit the Continuing Education Division website to view course schedules, application processes, tuition costs, and more.