Financial Aid for the Graduate Division
Thomas College offers financial aid to students enrolled in a degree program in the Graduate Division. Students in the Graduate program will only be considered for the Federal Stafford Loan. To be considered for financial aid, a student must meet the following criteria:
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit the Verification Worksheet
- Submit your federal tax forms and w-2 forms
- Submit the Statement of Intent Form
- Be accepted and enrolled in a degree program OR
- Be conditionally accepted and enrolled in a degree program
Go to Graduate Admissions Procedures for information on applying and being accepted into the graduate program.
Visit the Graduate Division website to view course schedules, application processes, tuition costs, and more.