Quick Facts on RA Qualifications:
- Must have lived on campus for at least two semesters.
- Must be in good academic standing with the College (2.2 Cumulative GPA)
- Must have maturity, self-reliance, motivation, initiative, self-esteem, responsibility and integrity.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and leadership potential.
- Must be in good conduct standing with the college.
Candidates MUST attend:
- One interview with Professional Staff
- One interview with current Resident Assistants(s)
- One group interview session
RA Candidate Forms:
- RA Application
- RA Recommendation Form (two recommendations required)
- RA Re-Application Form (for current RA's only)
Candidates must submit a complete RA Application including a resume and essay and two recommendation forms.
If selected, a candidate must also attend the May Pre-Employment Training Day the Saturday after final exams end and the RA Leadership Training before the fall semester begins (starts Sunday, August 11, 2013).
Be a part of the Residential Life team!
For more information, please contact Hannah Gladstone, Assistant Dean of Students (x216) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or either Area Coordinator (Melissa Porter, Area Coordinator for First Year Students or Megan Phinney, Area Coordinator for Upper Class Residents).