|THOMAS GOES THE DISTANCE FALL 2013|
|How Far Are People Going?||Total Miles|
1. Sign up at the Control Desk and give yourself a "Traveler name". This is like a nickname that we will use to publicly post the mileage you travel
2. When you sign-up, indicate if you are a runner/jogger, walker, or a cyclist
3. Start traveling! You may log mileage for laps around the track (10 laps = 1 mile), on the treadmill, or on a cycle. All mileage must be traveled in the Alfond Athletic Center to be counted.
4. Log the distance you travel each time you visit the Athletic Center at the Front Desk using your "Traveler name". Distances are recorded in 1/2 mi. (5 laps) increments.
5. Check the chart posted outside the Director's office to SEE your progress. Progress is updated Weekly. Also check on-line for updated mileage records.
6. Prizes will be awarded to three individuals who travel the furthest during each semester. There will be one prize for the top walker, one prize for the top runner/jogger, and one for the top cyclist.