Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Thomas College has been educating business leaders for more than 100 years. Offering world-class learning opportunities with a focus on individual goals, the Thomas MBA is designed for business practitioners seeking advanced training. The Thomas MBA provides a series of seven core courses exploring innovative topics in Marketing, Economics, Organizational Theory, Strategic Planning, Operations, Accounting, and Finance, combined with five additional courses in order to create a unique curriculum geared toward the student’s educational and professional goals. Students can choose to take classes online, in person, or in a hybrid format.
The Part-time MBA is designed for working-professionals who seek to advance their education after the work-day is complete. Classes are held in the evenings and in online formats for greater flexibility. Courses are offered year-round with most students completing the program within 24 months. Previous business education is not required for admission.
- Office are open in the evenings
- Online, live, and hybrid format classes
- 36 credit hour program for working professionals
- Rolling admissions for the spring, summer, or fall
- Classes are held one night per week
Upon completion of the MBA, students will be able to:
- Analyze, interpret, evaluate the financial statements of an organization and assess its financial position.
- Apply managerial and ethical concepts as well as analytical methods to organizational strategy.
- Assess the impact of regional, national, and global economic trends on business and society.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative decision-making tools to solve business problems.
- Find, retrieve, analyze and use information relevant to the program goals. (Information literacy demonstrated.)