At Thomas College, the safety and security of our students, faculty, and staff are always at the top of our agenda. The Security Department provides patrol coverage of the campus and residence halls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The following is a list of a few of the responsibilities of the Office of Campus Security:
- Registration of vehicles and parking enforcement
- Escort service for students
- Issuance of residence hall keys and lost keys
- Assistance in vehicle emergencies
- Lost and found services
- Crime and fire prevention in the residence halls
- Assist with monthly fire drills
- Resource to students, faculty and staff
Public Safety is located in the Grant, Heath and Parks (GPH) residence halls and can be reached by any campus extension by dialing "399", or from off-campus at (207) 859-1399.
To contact Public Safety, please email: