How to Fill out Online Evaluations
1. Before you begin you must have a username and password (if you are using a computer at Thomas College, a valid email address in your student information in the Thomas College computer system, and a PIN number for the myThomas.
a. If you don't have an email address or are not sure if there is one in the computer system for you, please stop by the Continuing and Graduate Education office and we will check. If you don't have an email address we will send the request to have a Thomas email address created for you. This will take 24-48 hours. Once you receive the Thomas email address, or put another one in the computer, you can then get a PIN number for the myThomas. Note: You may use a work email address, or another personal email address such as hotmail, yahoo, or aol, etc.
b. If you don't have a PIN number it will only take a couple minutes once you have an email address. The following web address, http://www3.thomas.edu/myThomas , will take you to the Thomas College myThomas page where you will register to get a PIN number and to also login to the myThomas.
2. If you have all the above (see 1., first paragraph), you can go to http://www3.thomas.edu/myThomas . To login you will need to know your social security number and your PIN number.
3. Once you have entered your two identification numbers you get a screen telling you that you have access to the Student Information System. Click on the Student Information System link.
4. On this page under the heading Academic Information, you want to click on option number "16. Enter Course Evaluations." This will take you to a screen that lists the courses you are currently taking. Please select a course and click on the Enter Evaluation option.
5. The course title and instructor will be automatically supplied. Please chose your year in college based on the following:
a. Freshman: Less than 30 credit hours completed.
b. Sophomore: More than 30 credit hours completed.
c. Junior: More than 60 credit hours completed.
d. Senior: More than 90 credit hours completed.
e. Graduate: Completed a Bachelor's and working towards a Master's.
6. Your grade point average, if you don't know it, can be estimated. Please enter the number of absences in the course and your expected grade for the course.
7. The rest of the evaluation is the same as the paper-based version. Please check the correct boxes and make comments where necessary.
8. As the evaluation states, it is anonymous. The faculty will only receive a summary of the statistical data. Thank you in advance for your input.