Dining Hall Hours of Operation
Thomas Dining Hall is closed for the summer and will reopen on August 30, 2014.
For questions about our dining program please contact Jody Pelotte or call 207-859-1444.
Hours of Operation for Fall 2014
Monday - Friday
Hot Breakfast: 7:15 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Continental Breakfast: 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11:15 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Dinner: 4:45 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
Brunch: 11 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Dinner: 4:45 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Featuring Your Favorites
Finding your favorite foods on campus is easy. We are proud to offer a dining program complete with menu selections that include just about every item you can imagine. Just feast your eyes on what we have available!
Featuring a wide variety of fresh food designed to satisfy everyone's appetite with food choices to rival your favorite restaurants
- Fresh fruit and salads
- Delicious, hot, home-style entrées
- Freshly baked pizza and pasta
- Deli choices served on freshly baked breads
- New creations by our chef just for you
- Ice cream and freshly baked desserts
- Homemade soups
- And you can enjoy "all you care to eat"
- My Zone is a gluten-free, peanut and tree-nut free area reserved for people with allergies and other special diet needs. Stop by and see what MyZone has to offer!
- Allergen-free Microwave and Toaster
- Gluten-free Sandwich Specials
- Soy Milk
- Rice Milk
- Gluten-free, Lactose-free, and nut-free Entree Choices
- Gluten Free Soup Specials
- Soy Nut Butter
- Gluten-free Cereals, Bread, and Pasta
- And More!