The library provides instructional services that support collaboration between librarians and faculty. We hope to work together to encourage the academic development of our students.
The library offers both class-specific and general instruction regarding library materials and research skills. Past courses have included:
- The Library Resource Starter Guide
- Noodlebib Basics
- Help! I Need 3 Articles!
We also provide subject-specific introductions to students in any discipline. Topics covered in these sessions may include:
- An overview of applicable library resources
- Development of research strategies
- Evaluating information resources
- Advanced database techniques
- Reference and citation management
To discuss a future class visit or workshop idea, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you in developing your students' information literacy skills.