WELCOME TO THE FOCUS 2 CAREER AND EDUCATIONAL PLANNING PROGRAM!
Focus 2 can help you get ready for your life after Thomas College. Career Planning over the time you are at Thomas will prepare you for the next step on your career path, such as graduate school or employment. Successful career development consists of two parts:
1. Developing and practicing job seeking skills
2. Finding the career that is right for you and learning steps
needed to achieve that goal
Focus 2 is targeted to assist you with the second piece of this planning.
Using Focus 2 you can:
* Use assessments to find careers that match your interests, values, personality, etc.
* Research careers related to your major
* Research careers you are already thinking about
* Compare 2 careers side by side
* Find useful links to help you prepare for employment or graduate school
Focus 2 registration for first time users:
For all Thomas users, the Access code is: Terriers
Website for first time users: https://www.focuscareer2.com/Portal/Register.cfm?SID=860
Focus 2 login page for returning users:
Career Exploration with Focus 2 can be done independently. However, guidance,
goal setting, and advice on steps to take as you plan and explore careers is essential. Career Services monitors the use of Focus 2 and will contact you to arrange an appointment for follow up.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact
Diane Anderson in Career Services CareerHelp@Thomas.edu