A Society of Students in Service Together
The purpose of this organization is to serve the campus and other communities through programs designed to help, encourage, and educate others in community service.
Members of ASSIST participate in monthly service projects and work on fundraising activities to raise money to help offset the costs associated with the annual Alternative Service Break.
PREVIOUSLY SPONSORED EVENTS:
- Cards for the Troops! Over 80 students and staff came together to make over 300 cards for our soldiers
- Tab Drive for the Shiners' Hospital
- Working at the Halloween Carnival at the Alfond Youth Center/YMCA in Waterville
- Volunteering at a local "Sandwich Program"/Soup Kitchen
- Assisting with the Waterville Community Winter Carnival
- Participating in the National OneShirt Clothing Drive Campaign
- Alternative Winter Service Break in Manchester, NH