Guaranteed Job Placement
A degree from Thomas will launch your career. We guarantee it.
With the Guaranteed Job Placement Program, Thomas College offers graduate students the most extensive job guarantee of any college in the country. It’s true. If you don't land a job within six months after graduation, you can come back to Thomas to for up to two more years tuition-free. Or you can choose to have Thomas pay the monthly payment for the graduate federal program loans you incurred while attending Thomas College for up to 12 months (1 year) with a maximum loan repayment total of $5,000.
And we won’t be satisfied until you’re happily employed. If you do find a job within six months after graduation, but the position is not in your field of study or even if it’s not what you want to do, you can come back to Thomas. We’ll let you take an unlimited number of undergraduate courses for up to two years or up to half of the graduate courses required to complete a Master's degree at Thomas – completely tuition-free!
How Do I Qualify?
To be eligible for the Guaranteed Job Placement Program, you must:
- Sign a written agreement with the College
- Graduate with a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade-point-average from your graduate program.
- Complete a minimum three credit internship or demonstrate work or institutional/organizational experience related to your academic program objectives.
- Register and establish a working relationship with the College's Career Services Office
- Make a reasonable effort to secure employment following graduation
- Be in good financial standing with both the College and student-loan agencies
Want to learn more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-859-1102.