Important items you will receive in the mail during the summer:
- Welcome letter from the Vice President for Student Affairs including health forms to be completed by the student and his/her physician and returned to Student Affairs by July 30, 2014
- Welcome letter from the Assistant Dean of Students for those who will be living on campus
- If you do not attend June pre-orientation, a packet with forms to complete and information regarding registration and the common read
- If you will be living on campus, a housing placement letter in late July or early August
- Another letter from the VP for Student Affairs in August including the orientation schedule and other important information
What to expect at Fall Orientation:
- If you did not get your ID photo taken at a visit to Thomas during the summer, you will get your photo taken during the fall orientation registration.
- If you had your ID photo taken already, you will receive your ID during registration if you are a commuter and from your Resident Assistant if you are a resident.
- You will be asked to submit any paperwork that you haven’t yet turned in.
- You will receive your parking sticker (if you will have a vehicle on campus).
- You will be able to get your laptop or other devices configured to access the Thomas network.
- You will participate in sessions and activities designed to help you get to know the college and your fellow students better and to give you the tools needed to be successful as a college student.
- You will register for classes if you have not already done so.
- You will attend workshops and your first class.
- You will meet faculty and staff.
- You will learn about support services available to you.
Meningococcal Disease (Meningitis) and Vaccine Recommendations
Wireless Device Setup Instructions
Common Read Assignment (for first-year students only)