Thomas College Graduate &
Continuing Education Open House
Thursday, August 15 from 5pm - 7pm
Come to our open house and learn about the variety of affordable graduate and continuing education programs (see list below) at Thomas College. You will have a chance to meet and chat with professors and staff, and learn what it’s like to be a student here.
Gourmet hors d'oeuvres will be served throughout the evening, and exciting prizes will be given away, including an iPad mini!
If you apply to a specific program at the event, the application fee will be waived. Step-by-step admissions assistance and financial aid information will be available.
Please RSVP by Friday, August 9. We look forward to seeing you there!
This open house will be held on the Thomas College campus in the Oak Room of the Spann Student Commons.
180 W River Rd
Waterville, ME, 04901
Graduate Division (see programs in detail)
- Accelerated M.B.A.
- Part-Time M.B.A.
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Literacy Education
Continuing Education Division (see programs in detail)
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration
- Associate's Degree in Arts and Sciences
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Finance & Economics