Accelerated Master of Business Administration (M.B.A. - Accounting)
Have you ever?
- Looked for an all-encompassing graduate-level program in Accounting?
- Tried to find a graduate program that included an internship with a major public accounting firm?
- Wondered whether there were accelerate one-year opportunities to earn a master's degree from an accredited institution with a strong industry reputation?
At Thomas, we know that there are accounting professionals who seek the MBA/CPA designations, along with real-world experience. Our Accelerated MBA-Accounting program provides this opportunity. Accounting programs are more than classroom theory and lectures - a full MBA - Accounting experience at Thomas is also about developing communication and leadership skills, building confidence, and developing a network of contacts who will aid you as you advance through your career. The Thomas MBA-Accounting course curriculum is just the beginning of a diverse set of learning experiences that fit together to create a rounded program. Outside the classroom, the Thomas College Accelerated MBA-Accounting students also enjoy access to the same services as our long-standing MBA program:
- Technology skills workshop
- Monthly networking events
- Exclusive lectures by distinguished leaders in the profession of accounting
- Admission to local professional development sessions
- Monthly career service workshops and events
- One-on-one career service meetings
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate technical and forensic knowledge of financial and managerial accounting,
auditing, and tax accounting.
- Find, retrieve, analyze and use information relevant to the program goals.
(Information literacy demonstrated.)
- Demonstrate mastery of national and international financial reporting
- Demonstrate the ability to systematically analyze uncertain situations and apply decisions
- Develop management, leadership, and communication skills adaptable for leadership in
diverse business cultures
- Apply legal and ethical responsibilities toward managerial decisions in the accounting profession.
- Demonstrate competency in utilizing information technologies and adapt technology to
the practice of public accounting