Accelerated Master of business administration (M.B.A. - (Accounting)
Have you ever?
- Looked for an all-encompassing graduate-level program in Accounting?
- Tried to find a graduate program that included an internship with a major public accounting firm?
- Wondered whether there were accelerate one-year opportunities to earn a master's degree from an accredited institution with a strong industry reputation?
At Thomas, we know that there are accounting professionals who seek the MBA/CPA designations, along with real-world experience. Our Accelerated MBA-Accounting program provides this opportunity. Accounting programs are more than classroom theory and lectures - a full MBA - Accounting experience at Thomas is also about developing communication and leadership skills, building confidence, and developing a network of contacts who will aid you as you advance through your career. The Thomas MBA-Accounting course curriculum is just the beginning of a diverse set of learning experiences that fit together to create a rounded program. Outside the classroom, the Thomas College Accelerated MBA-Accounting students also enjoy access to the same services as our long-standing MBA program:
- Technology skills workshop
- Monthly networking events
- Exclusive lectures by distinguished leaders in the profession of accounting
- Admission to local professional development sessions
- Monthly career service workshops and events
- One-on-one career service meetings
Thomas College has been education business leaders for more than 100 years. Offering world-class learning opportunities with a focus on individual goals, the Thomas MBA-Accounting degree program is designed for students with an accounting background who seek advanced understanding of the field. Classes begin in August or January and run for less than one year. This is an intensive, experiential program with heavy application of classroom theory to real-world practice. A bachelor's degree in accounting and a willingness to enter one of our field internships is required.