Get Ready To Travel
Once you are accepted into the program you must gather the following information:
- Name of organization where study-abroad or internship abroad will take place (example: London School of Economics).
Name of organization with a Thomas affiliation (if applicable). Examples include GlobaLinks, API, Audencia University, Washington Center.
- Coordinating administrator/contact with affiliate organization (Name, address, telephone number).
- Location/full address of the participating international institution.
- Address and telephone number for residence/location where you will be staying.
- Contact person at residence/owner or operator (example: Residence Hall or Hotel).
- Verification of flight information (provide flight number, operator, time of travel, and all stops).
This information must be provided at least three weeks prior to travel.
- Intention of travel elsewhere during stay.
Verification of Civil Insurance for the country or countries that the student will travel to
(Example: France has a civil liability insurance requirement – cost of approximately $40 USD).
- Verification of ground travel (Train tickets may be purchased online or via organizations such as AAA in the United States).