Airserver is a program that allows you to display the content of your iPad or iPhone on a Mac or Windows computer.
The host computer and the iPad or iPhone must be on the same Wi-Fi network to communicate. If the iPad or iPhone is on the ThomasPersonalDevices network you may need to change the host computer to ThomasPersonalDevices as well. If both devices are on ThomasCollegeDevices you do not need to make any changes.
- To change networks, click the wireless network icon on the lower right hand side of the desktop.
- Select ThomasPersonalDevices from the list, click “Connect” and enter the password.
- To start Airserver, click the Windows icon on the lower left hand corner of your desktop to go to the start screen. (You may also hover your mouse over the upper right hand corner of your screen to bring up the search box in the Charms Menu.)
- Type “Airserver.” If Airserver is installed on your computer it will be at the top of the results list. Click the icon to open the program.
- Airserver is now running on your computer.
- To connect an iPad, turn it on and swipe up from the menu bar at the bottom of the screen. Click the AirPlay icon.
- Select the name of the computer that you would like to display to. Click the button next to “Mirroring.” The iPad screen will now project to the computer.