Grant, Parks and Heath, known as “GPH,” are three separate residence halls that meet in the middle. Their shared common area is a meeting place for the first-year students and upper-class students who live there. There is 24-hour access to a computer study lab, a kitchenette, and a recreation room with a large flat-screen TV, ping pong and billiards tables. Our Offices of Public Safety and Health Services are also located in GPH.
Students living in GPH live mostly in double rooms with shared bathroom and laundry facilities on every floor. Each room is cable ready and has access to wireless internet. Grant Hall has three floors and has extended quiet hours for those who prefer more quiet environments to live and study. Heath Hall has three floors and is primarily first-year students. Parks Hall is three floors, is co-ed by room with separate bathrooms and laundry facilities, and houses our Themed Housing Gaming Floor.
Primarily doubles in single gender and co-ed environments as well as themed housing options.
First Year and Upper-Class Students
Room Cost: (based on 2015-16 cost)
- Recreation Room with a pool table, ping pong table, TV, lounge furniture and more
- 24 hour computer study lab with computer terminals, printer, couches and study tables
- Wireless access throughout the building
- Lobby lounge with comfortable furniture
- Vending machines (credit card accepted)
- Student mailboxes
- A small kitchenette
- Laundry facilities per floor
- Theme Housing options
- Access to the Public Safety Office (located just off the main GPH Lobby) and Health Center (located on the first floor of Grant Hall)