Skip to content
- ABD – Criminal Justice/Behavioral Science
- MS – Criminal Justice
- MS – Pastoral Ministry
- BS – Economics/Finance
- Firearms Instructor (NRA & USCCA)
Publications and Presentations:
- Dyer, S. (2018). Financial crimes, 1st Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company.
- Dyer, S. (2018). Human rights and human trafficking. In Roberson, C. (Eds.), Handbook on Social Justice.
- Dyer, S. (2017). A phenomenological investigation into the victimology of human trafficking in Maine. Fort Lauderdale, FL. Nova Southeastern University.
- Dyer, S. (2017). Human trafficking detection and prevention. In Bernat, F. & Frailing, K (Eds.), The encyclopedia of women and crime. New York, NY. Wiley.
- Dyers, S. Legere, W., Crowell, P., Morin, J., Albert, K., & Bunnell, S. (2017). A strategic roadmap for the State of Maine to combat human trafficking. State of Maine. Augusta, ME.
- Vision New England – The New England Faith and Justice Summit on Human Trafficking (2017)
- Human Trafficking 101
- The Intersection of Human Trafficking and Financial Crimes