Top Gun Waterville 2019
Waterville Top Gun Class Sponsored by:
About Top Gun:
The Top Gun program is designed specifically for the entrepreneur with a desire to grow his/her business and achieve long-term success through the use of the right tools, resources, and related mentorship. Waterville’s Top Gun Program is specifically focused on Specialty Food and Agriculture businesses.
The Harold Alfond Institute for Business innovation at Thomas College, is a Partner of MCE’s Top Gun Waterville program, sponsored by Focus Maine.
Interested in being a mentor for Top Gun 2019?
We are looking for mentors to help participants of our Top Gun Waterville class to thrive and accelerate the growth of their business. The Top Gun Program runs from February to May 2019 Each participating business is paired with a mentor who:
- Works directly with them to sort through challenges
- Offers advice and wisdom based on previous business experience
- Connects them with others in their network
Top Gun Mentor Criteria:
- Desire to help growing businesses succeed
- Ability to meet with matched company from February to May 2019.
- Located in Central Maine or have the ability to travel to Central Maine to meet with your assigned company
- Experience in Specialty Food and Agriculture Businesses is very beneficial
- Previous business mentor experience preferred but not required
- Have experience starting and scaling a business from startup to sustainability OR be a senior member of a company with specific skills that would benefit a startup company (ex. accounting, marketing, finance, project management etc.)
Take the next step:
Interested individuals should contact Josh Devou by emailing email@example.com with the subject “TG2019 Mentor” with the following information:
- Your Name
- Current Organization and position
- Any previous startup experience(s)
- A short introduction that outlines your interest in being a Top Gun Mentor, your relevant experience, and current resume