Master of Business Administration – Accelerated
Your roadmap to success in business.
The Accelerated MBA program at Thomas is designed to get you into a leadership role in business—in less time. The intensive program spans less than one year and begins in August or January. It’s open to students from all academic and experiential backgrounds, and the program emphasizes theory to real-world practice and practical career preparation.
- Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making
- Technology Management and Integration
- Operations Research Techniques
- organizational Theory and Behavior
- Capital Markets
- Marketing Management
- Ethical Leadership
- International Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Legal Aspects of Management
- Strategic Planning
- Management of Human Resources
You can explore paths in:
- Management consulting
- Sales and marketing
- Operations research analysis
- Supply chain management
- Nonprofit leadership and management
You’ll also benefit from technology skills workshops, monthly networking events, exclusive lectures by distinguished business leaders, admission to local professional development sessions, monthly career service workshops and events, and one-on-one career service meetings.
The full-time Accelerated MBA requires that students demonstrate competency in statistics, economics, and accounting prior to taking their first graduate-level course in the program. Students may apply to the accelerated MBA prior to completing prerequisite coursework.
You can take…
- Human Resource Management, which involves a comprehensive analysis of behavioral theory and practical, analytical techniques for dealing with day-to-day problems in work situations.
- Operations Research Techniques, which concentrates on the application of quantitative decision-making to business problems, including linear programming, transportation problem analysis, waiting line theory, PERT/CPM project management, and inventory control techniques
- Ethical Leadership, which addresses advanced issues in ethical leadership to help develop the skills to recognize and address social and ethical issues as they arise in the corporate setting
You’ll graduate with the ability to…
- Demonstrate mastery of business theories, models, and tools, and apply knowledge in new and unfamiliar circumstances in order to solve concrete business and managerial problems
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and innovate in unpredictable business environments, systematically analyze uncertain situations, apply decision making theories, and adapt and innovate in the face of unforeseen events
- Develop management and leadership skills adaptable for leadership in diverse business cultures
- Identify and analyze business problems from a global perspective.
- Apply legal and ethical responsibilities toward business scenarios and management decisions
- Demonstrate competency in utilizing information technologies and adapt technology to business scenarios and leadership decisions.
- Demonstrate the capacity to communicate with divers groups and adapt communication styles to unfamiliar circumstances and unpredictable business situations