A two-year degree in business and management.
This two-year degree program will prepare you for an entry-level position in business, and give you the skills you need to continue growing as a manager, entrepreneur, administrator, finance or economics whiz, marketing manager, or accounting professional. Thomas graduates are in demand, and our Guaranteed Job Program will put you on the right path—right away.
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- Managerial Accounting
- Management Principles
- Business Law
- Business Finance
- Business Communications
You can explore paths in:
- Office management
- Real estate
- Business administration
When you graduate from Thomas, you’ll have a basis for understanding the practical areas of business, including leadership, analysis, financial planning, marketing, and management. Your degree will make you valuable to a variety of businesses in a wide range of fields, and the academic credential you earn can easily continue into a bachelor’s degree.
You can take…
- Develop your own marketing mix for a new product in Principles of Marketing, including a new brand identity, promotional plan, and outreach activities
- Polish your professional writing and speaking skills so you’re ready to communicate effectively and with confidence
- Go in-depth into your career field and learn hands-on in a First Year Seminar in Management
You’ll graduate with the ability to…
- Write and execute an effective business plan
- Communicate clearly and professionally about complex concepts
- Understand the principles of marketing and business management
- Help manage a successful organization with confidence and skill
- Continue to develop professional skills throughout your career