Arts & Sciences (AA)
A flexible, career-ready degree you can put to work.
If you’re ready to start your college education, but aren’t yet sure what you want to study, this program is perfect for you. You’ll develop a strong base for understanding the landscape for learning, from humanities from mathematics, and develop career-ready skills that can advance your career.
- Computer Elective
- Psychology or Sociology Elective
- Humanities or Philosophy Elective
- Liberal Arts Elective
- Science Elective
- Math Elective
You can explore paths in:
- Continued learning
- Medical assisting
- Office administration
- Paralegal and law office administration
This two-year degree will prepare you for continued learning; you’ll be able to transfer your credits easily into a Bachelor’s degree program if you choose to continue your education.
You can take…
You’ll take elective courses in all the disciplines, including computers and technology, psychology and sociology, humanities and philosophy, math, science, liberal arts, history, and political science. You’ll explore different academic options and work closely with an advisor to help determine your most compelling skills, interests, and opportunities.
You’ll graduate with the ability to…
- Make meaningful connections between diverse subject areas and disciplines
- Communicate effectively in writing and public speaking
- Develop as a self-starter and a motivated, curious learner
- Prepare for the world of work and continued learning for life