Human Resource Management (BS)
Gain expertise in managing people and resources.
The Human Resources Management degree program focuses on skills to successfully manage people, develop leadership skills, and ethically run an organization in a fast-paced profession of human resources.
- Management Principles
- Human Resource Management
- Law of the Work Place
- Employee Recruitment and Section
- Compensation and Benefit Administration
- Employee Training and Development
- Interpersonal Relations
- Management Information Systems
You can explore paths in:
- Labor and industrial relations
- Human resources management
The Society for Human Resource Management confirms that the curriculum taught in the MBA-HR program aligns with the recommended requirements for HR degree programs in the SHRM HR Curriculum Guidebook and templates.
You can take…
- Managerial Accounting, which will teach you how to handle the accounting cycle and other business fundamentals
- Compensation and Benefit Administration to examine both the elements and role of compensation management in the overall human resource program of organizations.
- Employer-Employee Relations to study of the philosophies, attitudes, and policies toward employee-management relationship
You’ll graduate with the ability to…
- Discuss the importance of human resource management to the corporate culture
- Understand how human resource management aids in job creation, job satisfaction, retention, and productivity
- Relate how human resource management skills fuel company growth
- Explore the professional development of human resource personnel
- Evaluate cases relating to human resource management and discuss these cases
- Develop an employee manual