Creative ability. Analytical skills. A proven path to success.
If you’re a team player who loves to create, debate, and work with people, marketing might be right for you. The Thomas College program emphasizes practical, job-ready skills and deep understanding of the industry. You’ll graduate with a portfolio and a plan, ready to take on a career that excites you.
Learn with other curious, motivated students.
Talor Bergeron ’16
“The Thomas community is like a family and offers something to fit everyone’s individuality. I am a marketing/communications major and also play on the field hockey and softball teams. The relationships I have built and the experiences I gain at Thomas will help me with my future endeavors.”
Gage Thurston ’17
“The courses offered at Thomas really hit on real world experiences and prepare you for your future career path. The professors are passionate about what they teach and their goals are to provide the students with the best learning environment possible. Your professors will get to know you and help you get to where you want to be.”
- Patricia Karush, M.B.A.Assistant Professor of Marketing
- Rick Saucier, D.B.A.Professor of Marketing
Recent courses taught:
- D.B.A. California Pacific University
- M.B.A. University of Maine
- Marketing Management Association
- Society for Case Research
- Society for the Advancement of Management
- MBAA International
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- AMA Consumer Behavior Special Interest Group
- National Business Education Association
- Marketing Ethics, Edwin Mellen Press, Lewiston, New York, 2008
- Influencing Sales Through Store Design, Edwin Mellen Press, Lewiston, New York, 2001
- Reflections on Life in Higher Education, Palgrave Macmillan, November 2015
- “An Examination of the Relationship Between Critical Thinking and Research Skills of Millennial Students,” Marketing Management Association 2006 Fall Educators’ Conference Proceedings, September 21, 2006.
- “Fostering Marketing Literacy,” Marketing Management Association 2008 Fall Educators’
Conference Proceedings, September 26, 2008.
- “The Ethics of Stealth Marketing,” Marketing Management Association’s 2010 Spring Conference Proceedings
- “Green Marketing: Do Colleges Practice What They Preach?” Marketing Management Association’s 2010 Spring Conference Panel, Chicago, March 25, 2010
- “Are Marketers Responsible for Consumer Happiness?” Happiness Symposium, St. John’s University, September 9, 2010
- “Constructing a Meaningful Internship.” Co-Authored with Margrette Newhouse, Myer’s Chair, St. John’s University, Marketing Management Association’s Fall Educators’ Conference, St. Louis, Missouri, September 30, 2010
- “Service in Academia Panel,” Marketing Management Association’s Spring Conference, Chicago, February 27, 2013
- “Reflections on Life in Higher Education Panel,” Marketing Management Association’s Spring Conference, Chicago, March 26, 2014
- “Shark Tank!” A New Version of a Marketing Plan Project, Marketing Management Association’s Fall Educators’ Conference, San Antonio, Texas, September 18, 2014
- “A New Approach to Textbook Decisions: Consider Value” Marketing Management Association Educators’ Conference, San Juan, Puerto Rico, September 18, 2015.