Digital Marketing Management (BS)
Combine the latest technology and marketing principles to become an expert in this rising field.
The need for digital marketers has arisen over the last five years. Our Digital Marketing Management degree combines marketing, communication and digital technology studies to produce a uniquely qualified graduate who can seek career success in a fast-changing field. The nature of marketing has evolved with the immediate, two-way communications that technology now allows – and employers are seeking people with digital marketing backgrounds to create and manage web, mobile, and social media sites.
- Web Design
- Principles of Marketing
- Mobile & eBusiness Technologies
- Introduction to Communications
- Media Design Technologies
- Social Media
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Media Planning
You can explore paths in:
- Web management
- Social media management
- Communications/Public Relations
- Digital content creation
You can take…
- Mobile and eBusiness Technologies to learn about the latest technology.
- Internet and social media marketing to master interactive content creation.
- Web design to be an asset to any business with a need for a digital platform and sustainable web presence.
- Strategic media planning
You’ll graduate with the ability to…
- Apply theories of marketing to the internet and other digital marketing channels.
- Explain core concepts of multi-channel marketing and digital marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with current digital marketing tools.
- Construct a digital marketing strategy to achieve organizational goals.