The Worthington Foundation Scholarship is committed to making a college education affordable for students in Maine. We are proud to partner with the Worthington Foundation to provide this incredible scholarship opportunity to eligible students who attend Thomas College.
For those who are eligible, the Worthington Foundation Scholarship awards up to $16,500 over 8 semesters of eligibility.
- Must be a graduating senior from a partner high school
- High School Grade Point Average (GPA): If planning to attend a 4-year college, high school GPA must be 3.0 or higher; If planning to attend a community college, high school GPA must be 2.2 or higher
- Have an Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) of $15,000 or less as stated in the Student Aid Report of FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Be accepted and plan to attend full-time one of our Maine college partners in the Fall following your high school graduation
- Meet our ongoing semester-by-semester requirements
If you believe you qualify for this scholarship, you can apply online through the Worthington Foundation.