Continuing Education Admissions
Keep Moving Forward
We’re glad you’re thinking about advancing your career through our continuing education program in Maine, and we know Thomas can help you reach your goals with our options for flexible courses you can take online, on campus, during evenings, or in a hybrid format. At Thomas, hard-working and motivated students will succeed, and we look forward to hearing about the abilities, experiences, and goals that have you ready to pursue continuing education at Thomas.
Tuition and Fees
3-Credit Course: $755
Take The Next Step
Before You Apply
- Browse our continuing education programs and see how we can help you advance in your career.
- Request information. We’ll add you to our mailing list for notifications about important news and deadlines.
- Visit campus. We can set up interviews and tours Monday through Friday and on select Saturdays.
- See if your employer is a member of Next Step Maine Employer. If your employer does participate in Next Step Maine, complete the eligibility form.
The Application Process
- Determine your status as a continuing education student at Thomas. Degree-seeking, or just taking classes? You can take up to three classes toward your professional development before applying as a degree-seeking student.
- Submit your application through the Thomas application (either online or through the mail).
- Consider submitting optional application materials including a purpose statement and a current resume.
- Begin the financial aid process. Students seeking financial assistance should file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).