Before You Apply
- Browse our areas of study. Not sure what direction you want to take?
- Get on our email list. We’ll send you notifications about important news and deadlines.
- Visit campus.
The Application Process
- Contact us to start the process of applying
- Complete your application for undergraduate or graduate admission
- If you are admitted to Thomas College, congratulations! You can now submit your deposit to join our community
- Apply for your student visa
- Hop on a plane – we’ll meet you at the airport!
After You Apply
- Check your admission status. We’ll notify you of our decision within about two or three weeks of receiving your application.
- If you’ve already been accepted to Thomas, pay your admission deposit and prepare for your transition to life at Thomas in Waterville, Maine by connecting with Mark St.Vincent, our International admissions counselor.
- Let us know your travel plans, hop on a plane, and allow us to greet you at the airport.
International Students’ Resource Guide – Helpful information for international students in their transition to Thomas College, the state of Maine, and living in the United States.