We are glad you are thinking about Thomas College as your educational choice. Because we are a small, private college located in the northeast region of the United States, we can offer you a solid academic experience and a wonderful social climate in which to learn. International students are welcomed and active members of the Thomas community, and we hope you will join them.
Before You Apply
- Browse our areas of study. Not sure what direction you want to take?
- Get on our email list. We’ll send you notifications about important news and deadlines.
- Visit campus.
The Application Process
- Submit your application for admission.
After You Apply
- Check your admission status. We’ll notify you of our decision within about two or three weeks of receiving your application.
- If you’ve already been accepted to Thomas, pay your admission deposit and prepare for your transition to life at Thomas in Waterville, Maine by connecting with the International Admissions Counselor.
- Let us know your travel plans, hop on a plane, and allow us to greet you at the airport.
Undergraduate Priority: March 1
Graduate Priority: April 1
Regular Decision: Rolling
Incoming Class Profile
International Undergraduates: 5%
International Full-Time Grad Students: 25%
Countries Represented: 12
Tuition and Fees
Room and Board: $10,540
2017-2018 International Students’ Resource Guide – Helpful information for international students in their transition to Thomas College, the state of Maine, and living in the United States.