Before You Apply
- Browse our areas of study. Not sure what direction you want to take?
- Get on our email list. We’ll send you notifications about important news and deadlines.
- Virtual Visit of Thomas College.
The Application Process
- Complete your application for undergraduate or graduate admission
- Submit College Essay, School Report, Letter of Recommendations, English Proficiency Exam Score (SAT, TOEFL, IELTs score)
- Apply for CSS Profile if wanted (No Fee Waiver)
- Submit Declaration of Finances Form
- Student send copy of Passport, DoF Form filled out (attached bank statements and needed documents)
- I-20 Created by Thomas College. Once received bring I-20 Paperwork to get student visa at their Embassy
- If you are admitted to Thomas College, congratulations! You can now submit your deposit to join our community
Your academic success will be rewarded with generous merit scholarships
* Eligible undergraduate domestic students. Based on a 4.0 GPA Scale. Prices based on resident student cost.
After You Apply
- Check your admission status. We’ll notify you of our decision within about two or three weeks of receiving your application.
- If you’ve already been accepted to Thomas, pay your admission deposit and prepare for your transition to life at Thomas in Waterville, Maine by connecting with Mark St.Vincent, our International admissions counselor.
- Let us know your travel plans, hop on a plane, and allow us to greet you at the airport.
International Students’ Resource Guide – Helpful information for international students in their transition to Thomas College, the state of Maine, and living in the United States.