Thomas College is pleased to provide this net price calculator as a guide to assist in early financial planning for college. This calculator will provide a preliminary estimate of federal, state, and institutional aid eligibility, to help families gauge what aid the student may be awarded and to make arrangements to cover the cost of attendance.
To help you complete this process please have the following ready:
- Student and Parent 2013 Income Tax Returns
- Earnings statements (W2 forms, recent paycheck stubs)
- Bank and investment account statements
- Student merit information
– Grade Point Average
– Standardized test scores if available (SAT/ACT)
Go to the Net Price Calculator Now.