Thomas College is welcoming family and friends of the College and Class of 2022 graduates to attend on-campus events during Commencement weekend. In order to protect the health and safety of the community, the following guidelines have been established:
- All guests ages 5 and older must be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID19 test result (antigen or PCR test) within 72 hours of the event. Children under 5 years old are exempt.
- “Fully vaccinated” means it has been at least two weeks since receiving 1) both doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or 2) the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- If someone tests positive they should not come to campus. If the individual has registered for the Class of 2022 Dinner, please notify Student Affairs (207) 859-1243 to inform them of the change.
- Face masks are optional.
- In order to gain entry into the Honors Convocation, Class of 2022 Dinner, or Commencement Ceremony, each guest must present a Commencement Pass. Fill out the form here.
- To obtain a pass, guests must complete an Attestation Form affirming they meet the COVID-19 requirements.
- After completing the form, you will be issued a Commencement Pass. Only ONE pass is needed per person and can be used for all events. Please make sure you have your pass with you when on campus (paper or electronic copy on your phone is acceptable).
Commencement Weekend Pass
All graduates and each guest must fill out the Commencement Weekend 2022 Form. Fill out the form here.
All guidelines are subject to change. Information will be communicated in as timely a manner as possible.
Last updated: 3/31/22