The Team Player badge earner has demonstrated the following assessment criteria:
The learner showcases, through evidence, their ability to initiate conversations in a positive manner with diverse members of the community outside of Thomas College.
The learner demonstrates substantial and multifaceted evidence of appropriate and professional communication.
The learner shows how they are able to build upon other group members contributions and focus on solutions as they work on their group project.
The learner demonstrates, through evidence, their abilities to actively listen as well as effectively navigate conflicts.
When you complete your badge evidence, you will need to explicitly demonstrate, through a written reflection, how you have attended to each of the above criteria.
Step 1: Learn
Review the resources below:
Step 2: Plan
Plan your project.
- Co-author and edit an article/manuscript for publication
- Lead a fundraiser that involves an off-campus entity or organization
- Interview a variety of different stakeholders in a selected field outside of Thomas College on a topic of choice
Step 3: Do
- Google Docs with revision history, comments, and suggestions
- Emails/other forms of digital communication
- Recordings of meetings/discussions (for instance, via Zoom or Teams)
- Reflections and curated materials
- Pictures of group/activity
Step 4: Share
Earn your Team Player badge.
Email the staff at the Professional and Career Development Office at Thomas College with your reflections and evidence.