Thomas College undergraduate and on-campus MBA students are invited to participate in the President’s Innovation Challenge each year. In addition to learning and applying Design Thinking to a real-world professional experience, students who complete the project will:
- Earn digital badges for skills highly-sought after by employers
- Receive $250
- Have the chance to win other prizes during the final competition
- September 8, 2021 at 3pm in the Summit Room – Program Launch: Learn more about the challenges and network with project hosts.
- September 22, 2021 – Applications Due. Apply here.
- December 6, 2021 at 2:30pm in the Summit Room – Final Pitch Competition and program celebration.
For more information, please email email@example.com