What to expect at Orientation:
- You will get your photo for your Student ID taken during the orientation registration. You will receive your ID later in the day.
- You will be asked to submit any paperwork that you haven’t yet turned in.
- You will receive your parking sticker (if you will have a vehicle on campus).
- You will be able to get your laptop or other devices configured to access the Thomas network.
- You will participate in sessions and activities designed to help you get to know the college and your fellow students better and to give you the tools needed to be successful as a college student.
- You will register for classes if you have not already done so.
- You will meet faculty and staff.
- You will learn about support services available to you.