MARCOMM hosts a weekly meeting every Tuesday morning at 11 am with staff from departments across campus. The purpose of these meetings is to facilitate communication, understand and support shared goals, and gain a deeper understanding of our faculty and our academic program offerings to support our enrollment efforts.
The format is not set in stone, but generally follows the outline below. Talks are recorded for future reference and typically last about 15-20 minutes:
- Your background (credentials, background and expertise, teaching philosophy, etc)
- An overview of your academic program areas and their features (what makes them special, what interesting or new things/tools you will be using in the classroom this year, etc)
- What the future may look like for that program (if applicable)
- Questions from the enrollment team
By completing the form below, you are committing to a single time slot. The on-campus venue will be confirmed prior to the meeting. If you cannot attend a MAPs meeting, Admissions and MARCOMM welcome presentations as well. Presentation options include:
- Tuesdays at 11:00 AM with MAPs attendees
Our Tuesday at 11 am meeting is the best time slot to present reach representation from nearly every department. However, we recognize that may not for work everyone. Below are alternative days and times.
- Mondays at 10:00 AM with Admissions and MARCOMM
- Wednesdays at 2:30 PM with Admissions and MARCOMM
Please select a date on the calendar below to sign up for a presentation. Upon completing form, you will receive a confirmation email; if it does not land in your email inbox, be sure to check your spam folder.