Single rooms for upper-class students on a waterfront property minutes from campus.
Snow Pond is our newest residence option, thanks to an exciting partnership between Thomas College and Snow Pond Center for the Arts. Students who are at least 21 years old have the option to live on a gorgeous 40-acre property along Messalonskee Lake. The residential space, located 10 minutes from campus, is a two-story building with 28 single bedrooms, shared bathrooms, a common living area, a full kitchen, and laundry facilities. Incredible camp amenities like studio spaces, tennis and basketball courts, docks, and trails for walking and snowshoeing are also available to all residents. Because Snow Pond is off campus, residents must have their own transportation to and from campus.
The entire Thomas College community will be welcome to enjoy certain portions of the premises, including lake access, throughout the lease period when available per Snow Pond’s event schedule.
- Free laundry facilities
- Wireless internet
- Common area with full kitchen and eating area
- Access to 900 feet of waterfront and 1.8 miles of trails
- Use of camp facilities including studio spaces, tennis and basketball courts, and docks
- Free parking in a paved lot near the residential building
- Entrance codes and individual room keys for security
- Discounted tickets for on-site concerts and events
Requirements for Residency
To be considered for this housing at Snow Pond, students must:
- Be 21 years old as of September 4, 2023.
- Be in good academic standing with the college.
- Be in good community standing with the college.
- Have their own personal transportation to campus and Snow Pond.
Snow Pond has 28 single rooms that are 10’x12′.
Room Cost (2023-2024)
Single Room: $8,100