Thank you for joining us for Summer Orientation. We look forward to seeing you in the fall.
Snapshot of June 14, 2019:
- Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Fun and busy day taking care of your college business, registering for classes, and meeting your new classmates.
- BBQ, Music, Lawn Games
- RSVP EARLY – advising times are assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Additional information, the day’s itinerary, and paperwork will be sent along with your confirmation.
- Get this years Common Read Book.
A Hope in the Unseen: An American Odyssey from the Inner City to the Ivy League
by Ron Suskind Learn More.
Make sure to bring the following:
- Insurance card for the student, if applicable (it has to show the student’s name on it, not the parent’s)
- Social Security Numbers
- Immunization records and proof of a recent physical, if they have had one (within the past year)
- Official transcripts of any college coursework and AP score reports of exams if applicable (preferable sent to us ahead of time)
Questions? Reach us at 207-859-1101 or firstname.lastname@example.org