You’re invited to Summer Orientation! We can’t wait for you to join our family. Come for a fun day to get started on your journey at Thomas College.
Snapshot of June 23:
- Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Fun and busy day taking care of your college business, registering for classes, and meeting your new classmates.
- BBQ, Music, Lawn Games
- RSVP EARLY – advising times are assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Additional information, the day’s itinerary, and paperwork will be sent along with your confirmation.
Make sure to bring the following:
- Insurance card for the student, if applicable (it has to show the student’s name on it, not the parent’s)
- Social Security Numbers
- Immunization records and proof of a recent physical, if they have had one (within the past year)
- Official transcripts of any college coursework and AP score reports of exams if applicable (preferable sent to us ahead of time)
June 22nd The Student Financial Services office will be open from 4:00-7:00 pm
- Get all financial aid questions answered
- By appointment only, call ahead to schedule an individual appointment
- Contact phone number: 207-859-1101
See you then!
Questions? Reach us at 207-859-1101 or email@example.com