The mission of the Information Technology Services department is to help all areas of the college by providing resources and support for the tools required by students, faculty, and administrative staff in their day-to-day activities.
Information resource emphasis is based on the following priorities.
- Instruction and learning
- Student research and access to resources
- Administrative support directly affecting current students
- Administrative support affecting recruitment and development
- Other administrative support
- Collaborative partnerships
Information Technology Services is part of Thomas College’s Information Services.