A variety of circumstances might require you to temporarily work from home with minimal notice: a campus closure, increased absenteeism during a flu outbreak, a family emergency requiring your presence elsewhere, etc.
Below are resources available to allow you to work remotely from home (telework).
Important Teleworking Information From Thomas College’s Human Resources
How Can I Remotely Access Secure Resources Required For My Job?
- https://www3.thomas.edu is used for most information systems.
- OneDrive is also used to access most storage.
How Can I Answer My College Phone Remotely?
- All inbound phone calls to established college lines, if unanswered, will go to voicemail. Every voicemail you receive will automatically be sent to your email with full call details. Check your email often.
- If your department has a business need to answer departmentally calls remotely, you can forward your phone to any local phone number. This musts be done on-campus or IT Services can help you with this if you are not coming to campus soon.
How Can I Have a Face-to-Face Meeting Remotely?
- Thomas College provides access to Microsoft Teams Video Conferencing for all Faculty, Staff, and Students.