To receive a Thomas College Student ID, you are required to submit a current photo online. Your Student ID provides you access to all library resources, the Thomas College Athletic Center, in addition to making you eligible for local discounts.
The photo should be passport-style and meet the following requirements:
- Stand or sit in front of a plain background.
- Do NOT wear a hat, sunglasses or anything else that blocks part of your face or head.
- Look straight into the camera; no profile shots will be accepted.
- Take head and shoulders shots only, leaving some room at the top of the head and include a little below the shoulders in the frame.
- Photo needs to be clear (not blurred, no shadows, not too dark, etc.)
- Photos need to be either .jpg or .png files.
- Make sure to save your photo with your full name.
Please note: The size of the photo you submit must be less than 1 megabyte. All photo submissions are reviewed before being active, so please note approval time may be necessary.
If this form does not work, please email your photo to Emma White