Are you a student looking for a new place to explore?
We’re offering the Welcome to Maine Scholarship to students who live outside of Maine or outside of the United States. Recipients of this scholarship will be awarded a $2,000 per year and renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study ($8,000 total). This is on top of other student aid including merit, federal, state and other Thomas grants.
We know that a huge factor in the decision-making process for most families is affordability. Thomas College is offering this Welcome to Maine Scholarship to ensure that you can attend a school that is your pathway to a promising future, guaranteed.
The Thomas College campus is located on 120 acres of woods and fields along the historic Kennebec River in Waterville, Maine. Centrally located in the heart of Maine, beyond our campus, hiking, fishing, rafting, and skiing fill four seasons with natural wonder and adventure waiting to be explored. Maine is known as “Vacationland,” and it’s easy to see why, with access to mountains, islands, beaches, rocky cliffs and some of the nation’s best food, arts, and cultural amenities.
- Undergraduate first-year or transfer students entering Fall 2023
- Must be enrolled full-time
- Must be a resident of a state outside of Maine or a country outside of the United States
- Planning to live on campus or off campus
- Have at least and then maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Apply to Thomas College
- Submit your FAFSA if you’re a resident of a state outside of Maine; submit your CSS Profile if you’re a resident of a country outside of the United States