Required for Admission
We’re excited about your potential—are you? If you’re ready to join our caring community and start on your journey to career success, it’s time to apply to Thomas College. Our dates and deadlines will help keep your application on track, and you can always contact us if you have any questions.
Here’s how to apply for admission:
- Complete either the Thomas Application or the Common Application.
- Submit your $40 application fee. Or Visit Thomas and we’ll waive your application fee!
- Have your high school and any colleges you may have attended send your official academic records directly to Thomas.
- Ask a counselor, teacher, professor, or employer who knows you well to write a letter of recommendation and send it directly to the Admissions Office. We recommend sending two or three letters—the more information we have about your achievements, the easier it is to make an admission decision.
- Have your SAT or ACT scores sent to Thomas. Standardized test scores are required for admission into Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts programs. They are not required for Associate in Science or Associate in Arts programs.
Visits to campus and personal interviews are not required for admission, but we recommend that you visit Thomas and meet your admissions rep to discover if Thomas is the right fit for your future.