Before You Apply
- Browse our areas of study.
- Request information and join our email list. We’ll answer your questions and send you notifications about important news and deadlines.
- Schedule a in-person or virtual campus visit.
The Application Process
- Complete your application for undergraduate or graduate admission.
- Submit your required application materials:
- College Essay
- School Report, including an Official High School Transcript (submitted by your school)
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Proficiency Exam Score (TOEFL or IELTs)
- Declaration of Finances form
- Submit your optional application materials:
- SAT or ACT Scores
- CSS Profile (we do not provide fee waivers for this)
- Send a copy of your passport and completed Declaration of Finances form (including attached bank statements and required documents).
Your academic success will be rewarded with generous merit scholarships.
GPA of 3.2 or above
($9,000 per semester)*GPA of 2.8-3.19
($7,000 per semester)*GPA of 2.40-2.79
($5,000 per semester)*
* Eligible undergraduate domestic students. Based on a 4.0 GPA Scale. Prices based on resident student cost.
After You Apply
- Check your admission status. We’ll notify you of our decision within about two or three weeks of receiving your complete application.
- If you are admitted to Thomas College, congratulations! You can now submit your deposit to join our community.
- Once you submit your deposit, Thomas College will create your Form I-20, and you will then bring your I-20 paperwork to your embassy to receive your student visa.
- Prepare for your transition to life in Waterville, Maine by connecting with Mark St. Vincent, our international admissions counselor. You can also visit our International Student page to learn more about our community and resources.
- Let us know your travel plans, hop on a plane, and allow us to greet you at the airport.
180 West River Road
Waterville, ME 04901