We are glad you’re thinking about advancing your career through graduate study at Thomas College. Our day, evening, and online programs can bring your promising future within reach.
Before You Apply
- Browse our graduate programs and certificates of advanced study to see how we can help you move forward in your career.
- Request information and join our mailing list. We’ll answer your questions and notify you about important news and deadlines.
- Schedule an optional interview or campus tour by contacting the Graduate Office at 207-859-1102 or email@example.com.
The Application Process
Thomas College welcomes graduate students who are seeking a degree, as well as those who are just taking classes. All online, evening, and daytime graduate degree programs have rolling admissions, and applications will be considered for the next available term.
- Complete the Graduate Application and submit to the Graduate Office. International students should complete the International Graduate Application.
- Request that official transcripts be sent directly to the Graduate Office from all post-secondary institutions attended.
Thomas alumni do not need to submit a Thomas transcript.
College seniors may apply in advance of graduation. To do so, submit current transcripts and request that an updated transcript be submitted after your undergraduate degree is completed. A conditional acceptance may be granted until final transcripts arrive.
- Request that two letters of recommendation be sent directly to the Graduate Office from individuals in a position to judge your ability to succeed in a graduate program.
- Submit optional application materials:
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Begin the financial aid process. Students seeking financial assistance should file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and list Thomas College (Title IV code 002052) as an authorized recipient of your information. More information regarding financial assistance can be found on our Financial Aid page.
Eligibility for On-Campus MBA Programs
- Current or previous Thomas students who have met the program prerequisites and have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 are automatically admitted to both on-campus and online graduate programs.
- Applicants who have met the program prerequisites and have an undergraduate GPA of 2.5-2.9 may be reviewed by the provost for consideration of admission to the on-campus Business Administration (MBA) or Accounting (MBA) programs.
- Applicants who have not met program prerequisites or have an undergraduate GPA of 2.0-2.49 may be counseled to attempt online courses at the graduate level to demonstrate their ability to be successful in graduate school.
- All Thomas students who have completed 9 credits at the graduate level are required to complete an application for admission before being allowed to register for their next course.
Eligibility for Online/Evening Graduate Programs
- Official undergraduate transcripts will be reviewed, and professional experience considered if undergraduate GPA is under 2.75.
- An undergraduate degree in the desired area of graduate study is not required for acceptance.
Please send your completed application and related materials to:
180 West River Road
Waterville, ME 0490