Whether you’re a high school student, a college student looking to transfer, or an adult student in search of flexible evening options, you’ve come to the right place. An undergraduate degree from Thomas College will bring your promising future within reach.
Before You Apply
- Browse our Undergraduate Programs.
- Request information and join our email list. We’ll answer your questions and send you notifications about important news and deadlines.
- Consider scheduling a campus visit–and be on the lookout for invitations to special campus events.
The Application Process
Thomas College accepts and reviews applications on a rolling basis. Once we receive all required application materials, we will notify you of our decision within 2-3 weeks.
- Complete your application for undergraduate admission. You can apply through the Thomas College Quick Application—which takes just 10 minutes to complete!—or The Common Application.
- Submit your required application materials:
- College Essay
- Official High School Transcript (submitted by your school)
- Letter of Recommendation (submitted by your recommender)
- Submit your optional application materials:
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Additional Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Begin the financial aid process. When you apply, we’ll automatically consider you for merit-based scholarships. Students seeking financial assistance other than merit-based scholarships should file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and list Thomas College (Title IV code 002052) as an authorized recipient of your information. More information regarding financial assistance can be found here.
Your academic success will be rewarded with generous merit scholarships.
GPA of 3.2 or above: $18,000 ($9,000 per semester)*
GPA of 2.8-3.19: $14,000 ($7,000 per semester)*
GPA of 2.40-2.79: $10,000 ($5,000 per semester)*
* Eligible undergraduate domestic students. GPA based on a 4.0 scale. Prices based on resident student cost.
After You Apply
- Check your admission status. We’ll notify you of our decision by December 31 if you apply by December 15, or within about one week of receiving your application.
- If you are admitted to Thomas College, congratulations! You can now submit your deposit to join our community.
180 West River Road
Waterville, ME 04901