Whether you’re a high school student, a college student looking to transfer, or an adult student in search of flexible evening options, you’ve come to the right place. An undergraduate degree from Thomas College will bring your promising future within reach.
See Yourself Here
Get to Know Our Campus
We recommend visiting campus so you can meet current students, chat with professors, and see what life is like here. We can arrange an in-person visit or a virtual visit, depending on your availability.
Connect With Us
Be sure to join our mailing list. Once you share some basic information with us, we’ll be able to answer your questions and send you notifications about important news, opportunities, and deadlines.
Estimate Your Financial Aid
A Thomas College degree is not only a great value—it’s affordable, too. We offer generous merit scholarships, including:
- Summa Cum Laude Scholarship: Renewable scholarships of $18,000 ($9,000 per semester) are awarded to first-time college students who meet the required GPA of 3.2 or above.
- Cum Laude Scholarship: Renewable scholarships of $14,000 ($7,000 per semester) are awarded to first-time college students who meet the required GPA of 2.8-3.19.
- Honoris Scholarship: Renewable scholarships of $10,000 ($5,000 per semester) are awarded to first-time college students who meet the required GPA of 2.40-2.79.
GPA based on a 4.0 scale. Prices based on resident student cost.
Domestic undergraduate students may also qualify for need-based financial aid, so we encourage you to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to ensure that you are eligible for all the assistance available to you. You can view a preliminary estimate of federal, state, and institutional aid eligibility by using our Net Price Calculator.
Apply to Thomas College
Thomas College accepts and reviews applications on a rolling basis. Once we receive all required application materials, we will notify you of our decision within 2-3 weeks.
Submit your application for undergraduate admission. We accept the Thomas College Undergraduate Application, which takes about ten minutes to complete, or the Common Application. You can choose which one you’d like to complete; both are treated equally in our selection process.
Provide supporting documentation. This includes:
- College Essay
- School Report, including an Official High School Transcript. This should be submitted by your school.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation. We require one but suggest two.
- Optional: SAT and/or ACT Scores
Begin the financial aid process. When you apply, we’ll automatically consider you for merit-based scholarships. Students seeking financial assistance other than merit-based scholarships should file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and list Thomas College (Title IV code 002052) as an authorized recipient of your information. More information regarding financial assistance can be found here.
Reach Out With Questions
180 West River Road
Waterville, ME 04901