International Student

Thomas College in Waterville, Maine, USA is very excited to offer higher educational opportunities to international students who wish to pursue their academic studies abroad. We offer over 40 accelerated undergraduate degree programs, as well as graduate programs including master’s degree programs and Certificates of Advanced Study (CAS).

Prospective International Students

For more information about applying to Thomas College, please visit the International Admissions page

Incoming International Students

We are so excited to welcome you to Thomas College. As you prepare for life here in Waterville, Maine, we encourage you to review our International Students’ Resource Guide. Below, you’ll find additional resources to help with your transition to Thomas College.


Read more about new student orientation.

Visa Application

For more information on the I-20 Form for your visa application, please connect with the College’s Primary Designated School Official (PDSO), the Registrar, at or 207-859-1405.

Residential Life & Housing

For more information on on-campus housing, please connect with Residential Life & Housing at or 207-859-1183.

General Questions

For general questions about Waterville, Maine, or the transition to college in the United States please connect with the Student Affairs Office at or 207-859-1243.

Current International Students

Our Hall of Flags (located next to the Auditorium) here at Thomas College honors you and fellow international students. The flags represent the countries that our students have called home. If you don’t see your home country’s flag displayed, please reach out to the Student Affairs Office at or 207-859-1243.

On-Campus Resources

There are many on-campus resources available to you at Thomas College. Whatever you may need, we’re here to help!


Information about class offerings, Thomas College faculty, academic programs, and more.


Information about courses (including the full course catalog), the academic calendar, and requesting a transcript. They also maintain records for international students through SEVIS as the PDSO. The PDSO can answer questions about maintaining status, the Form I-20, and applying for a job or OPT.

Student Affairs

Information about student organizations, counseling services, dining, disability services/accommodations, health services, safety & security, student ID cards, and more

Financial Aid

Information about payments and financial aid opportunities.

Student Success Center

Information about JMG, TRIO, Title III, and the Student Success Center.