Welcome to the global Thomas College community!
If you are an incoming international student, welcome! If you have any questions about the college experience, Maine, becoming a student at Thomas College, or more, a great place to start is our International Students’ Resource Guide.
Not finding what you’re looking for?
- For more information on the Admissions process and the required application materials, visit the International Admissions page.
- For more information on Orientation, head over to the Orientation page.
- For more information on the I-20 Form for your Visa Application, please connect with the College’s Primary Designated School Official (PDSO), the Registrar:
- For more information on on-campus housing, please connect with Residential Life & Housing:
- For general questions about Waterville, Maine, or the transition to college in the United States please connect with the Student Affairs Office:
If you are a current international student, take a moment to check out the Hall of Flags next to the Auditorium; the flags represent the various countries that our students have called home. Don’t see your home country flag displayed? Reach out to the Student Affairs Office at email@example.com or 207-859-1243.
Don’t forget about the on-campus resources available to you here at Thomas! Whether you want to create or join a club, need assistance financing your education, are looking to speak with a counselor, or want to switch rooms on campus, we’re here for you.
- Academics – for information on class offerings, Thomas College faculty, minors/majors, and more
- Admissions – for information about the admissions process
- Registrar’s Office – for information on the full course catalog, the academic calendar, or to request a copy of your transcript. They also maintain records for international students through SEVIS as the PDSO. The PDSO can answer questions about maintaining status, the Form I-20, and applying for a job or OPT.
- Student Affairs – for questions on clubs/groups, counseling services, dining, disability services/accommodations, health services, recreation/intramurals, residential life & housing, safety & security, student ID cards, and more
- Student Financial Services – for payment information, as well as information on financial aid opportunities
- Student Services – for information on JMG, TRIO, Title III, and the Student Success Center